Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    September

    The boys and I made the trek to Maine for my brother’s wedding this month. Of course, I have no pictures of the wedding. I had to steal a few from my dad. Reed was the ring bearer, wearing the same outfit as my brother, except in miniature. If and when I get pictures that I can share, I will. We had such a great time seeing everyone, and basking in the fun and joy that comes with a wedding. Speaking of basking, we enjoyed some wonderful sun and outdoor time as well. We had a wonderful day in Boston at the Children’s Museum with a friend from the Cape, made trips to Target (I’m going through withdrawal) and enjoyed the company of family. Reed is now back at school, enjoying it more and more as each day goes. Arren learned to crawl this week (stinker!) and decided yesterday that he also feeds himself and can pick up his sippy cup on his own. Huh, so there Mommy. He has 4 teeth now and isn’t afraid to use them – you know, on me, the dog, his toes, Reed’s pants – whatever he can get that little fist around.

    0 comments: